Our Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious. Infused with cucumber fruit extracts and Beeswax to richly moisturize and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy looking. Uncap Cucumber with a final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural origin, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural origin beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use these natural origin Moisturizing Lip Balms to make lips feel their best.
- LIP CARE: Apply Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Cucumber Mint Lip Balms to nourish and hydrate your lips with natural cucumber and mint flavours
- WITH CUCUMBER & MINT EXTRACT: Hydrate and sooth dry lips with beeswax and refreshing cucumber mint extracts packed into every tube of Burt’s Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- MOISTURIZING: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip care leaves your lips smooth and refreshed all day long
- LIP BALM: Treat your lips to a spa retreat with this refreshing lip balm that naturally beautifies and revitalizes your lips
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, natural flavor, lanolin cucmis salivus (cucmber) fruit extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) oil. Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum pakii (shea) butter, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, citric acid, rebaudioside A, limonene, linalool.
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.