Burt’s Bees Fruit Fusion Kids fluoride toothpaste fights cavities. Burt’s Bees Toothpastes with Fluoride are ADA accepted. Not tested on animals and made without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS free), Triclosan & Parabens, Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners*, Preservatives & Blue, Red, Yellow Dyes and Plastic Microbeads. Tubes and Cartons are 100% recyclable. *Sweetened with Steviol Glycosides
- Fluoride toothpaste fights cavities
- Made Without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Triclosan, Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners*, Preservatives& Blue, Red, and Yellow Dyes *Sweetened with Steviol Glycosides
- CDA Accepted
- Not tested on animals
- Sweetener from the stevia plant gives the toothpaste a pleasant taste
- Children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. Twist off cap and remove foil. Do not use if inner foil is torn, cut, or missing.
- Maximize your smile. Minimize your waste. Give Burt's Bees toothpaste new life when you Recycle on Us. Learn more about how it works here.