Burt’s Bees Fruit Fusion Kids fluoride toothpaste fights cavities.
Burt’s Bees Toothpastes with Fluoride are ADA accepted. Not tested
on animals and made without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS free),
Triclosan & Parabens, Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners*,
Preservatives & Blue, Red, Yellow Dyes and Plastic Microbeads. Tubes and Cartons are 100% recyclable. *Sweetened with Steviol Glycosides
- Fluoride toothpaste fights cavities
- Made Without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Triclosan, Artificial Flavours & Sweeteners*, Preservatives& Blue, Red, and Yellow Dyes *Sweetened with Steviol Glycosides
- CDA Accepted
- Not tested on animals
- Sweetener from the stevia plant gives the toothpaste a pleasant taste
Medicinal Ingredient : Sodium Fluoride 0.243% w/w Non-Medicinal
Ingredients : Glycerin, Water, Hydrated Silica, Cocamidopropyl
Betaine, Flavour*, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Steviol Glycosides,
Titaniumdioxide *Natural Source Flavour
- Children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at
least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow.
Twist off cap and remove foil. Do not use if inner foil is torn,
cut, or missing.
- Maximize your smile. Minimize your waste. Give Burt’s Bees toothpaste new life when you Recycle on Us. Learn more about how it works here.