All Aflutter Multi-Benefit Mascara is a 4-in-1 mascara that volumizes, lengthens and defines your lashes for an all-day effect. The brush and formula work together to give you multiple benefits while making lashes look healthy. This 100% natural origin mascara is made with jojoba oil and naturally moisturizing beeswax to nourish lashes. Our Multi-Benefit Mascara is gentle enough for your delicate eye area and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It’s also formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances. And, it’s ophthalmologist tested and cruelty free.
- BLACK BROWN MASCARA: 4-in-1 black brown mascara defines, lengthens and volumizes instantly while lasting all day without smudging, flaking or clumping
- LONG LASTING WEAR: Classic Black and Black/Brown shades offer options suitable for every skin tone and eye colour to create eye-catching looks that last all day
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This 100% natural origin mascara is made with a variety of responsibly sourced ingredients like jojoba oil and community sourced beeswax
- NATURAL MAKEUP: Multi-Benefit mascara is ophthalmologist tested, and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances
- MULTI-BENEFIT MASCARA: Increase the length and volume of your upper and lower lashes with Burt’s Bees formula that works to volumize, strengthen and condition for all day wear
Aqua [water], cera alba [beeswax], glycerin, candelilla cera [euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax], stearic acid, galactoarabinan, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium stearoyl lactylate, pullulan, hectorite, sorbitol, glyceryl caprylate, mica, glyceryl stearate, levulinic acid, coco-glucoside, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, sodium levulinate, acacia senegal gum, potassium stearate, trehalose, stearoyl glutamic acid. May contain [+/-]: CI 774917749277499 [iron oxides]
Apply eyeshadow and eyeliner prior to applying mascara. Remove wand from mascara barrel and wipe any excess mascara with a tissue or on the edge of the barrel. Apply from the base of your upper lashes up and away from your eye, twisting the mascara brush as you go. Repeat application from the base of your lower lashes and down away from your eye. Let each coat dry for 20-30 seconds to avoid clumping and repeat with a second or third coat as needed.