Burt’s Bees® Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and hydrate your lips and make them feel healthy and revitalized. This balm is infused with beeswax to thoroughly moisturize and soften lips while mandarin fruit extracts give it a sweet kiss. Nourishing coconut oil will also make your lips feel luxurious. Plus, it’s 100% natural origin and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS. And, the moisturizing balm texture allows for a smooth application. Tuck this convenient tube into a pocket or purse to make it easy to keep dry lips looking juicy while still appearing matte. Help your lips feel their best with these natural Burt’s Bees® Moisturizing Lip Balms.
- LIP CARE: Renew your lips with Burt’s Bees® Moisturizing Sweet Mandarin Lip Balm made with beeswax coconut oil and mandarin fruit extracts to nourish and revitalize lips with sweet juicy flavour
- MOISTURIZER: Hydrate and smooth dry lips with beeswax nourishing oils and rich butters packed into every tube; This luxurious balm will keep lips feeling fresh and revitalized
- SMOOTH LIP BALM: Condition lips with just one swipe. This nourishing lip care has a smooth balm texture to allow for an easy flawless application; Lips will feel juicy and luxurious and have a soft matte finish
- ALL NATURAL: Keep lips nourished with 100% natural origin; This natural lip balm is formulated with fruit extracts beeswax and rich oils and butters—and formulated without parabens phthalates petrolatum or SLS
- FLAVORED BALM: Moisturize lips with this nourishing blend of ingredients that also offers the sweet, flavour of juicy mandarin to keep you coming back for more;
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, flavour*, lanolin, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea)butter, carthamus tinctorius (sa ower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, rebaudioside A, citric acid, limonene, citral, linalool *natural flavour
Apply lip balm liberally to lips as often as needed, particularly in cold, dry or windy conditions.